I had two surgical follow-up appointments this past week and had the steri strips ripped off (literally--OUCH). The incision is healing well and I'm getting around okay, but it hurts when any sort of pressure is applied to it (which means wearing regular clothes is pretty uncomfortable). Hoping that it will feel better in a few weeks because I probably can't wear pajamas out in public or to work. ;o)
Other than that, we're doing well. Here are some more pictures!
![]() |
| Hannah likes the Christmas tree lights. |
![]() |
| <3 td="td">3> |
![]() |
| Oscar finally got to give Hannah a good sniff. |
![]() |
| Daddy/Hannah time. |
![]() |
| Lookin' at you, lookin' at me, kid. |
![]() |
| Cute little double chin and chubby cheeks. |
![]() |
| Here we all are! :) |







No comments:
Post a Comment